Our staff, managers and owners are committed to ensure that the risk of exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19 is minimized and our guest and work spaces are compliant with COVID-19 return to work guidelines on health, hygiene, sanitization and safety. The health and well-being of our employees and guests is our highest priority.
We will be practicing the following safety measures; building upon the rigorous and strict sanitization standards we have had in place for years. This is by no means an exhaustive list but includes the following:
- All guests visiting The Okanagan Table will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout The Okanagan Table for guest use.
- All surfaces within the space will be sanitized thoroughly between each use.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- As requested by our Provincial Health Officer, guests must provide contact details so they can be reached should a potential exposure be identified.
- All employees will follow strict hygiene protocol at all times.
- All managers will check in with employees as they arrive for their shift. If they present any signs of illness they will not enter the building.
- If you are not feeling well, have tested positive for the virus, have a cough, or suffering from a sore throat, please do not enter our space. We hope you will return when you are feeling better.
- Contactless payment options are available and our POS terminal is sanitized between use.
Our complete Return to Work Manual & Covid Safety Plan is available here.