Twenty years ago, award-winning Chef Rod Butters and Audrey Surrao arrived in Kelowna to open Fresco Restaurant & Lounge. Opening a fine dining restaurant in 2001, in what was then an under-developed downtown Kelowna, was a daunting task but Rod and Audrey were determined to create a culinary destination and put the Okanagan on the map for more than it’s wine.
From the beginning, eating, drinking and supporting local were the cornerstones of the dining experience.
Over the past two decades:
- This original Fresco space has morphed to become RauDZ Regional Table.
- Many of the mixologists, cooks, chefs, servers and managers have become industry leaders in restaurants across the country.
- Rod and Audrey have added three more Kelowna restaurants spaces to their burgeoning company, including micro bar & bites, Sunny’s Modern Diner and The Okanagan Table – kitchen | events | catering
- Rod published a Canadian best-selling cookbook, The Okanagan Table: The Art of Everyday Home Cooking.
- Thousands of dollars and countless hours have been donated to Okanagan charities and fundraisers.
With all of these many accomplishments, their focus remains on supporting the local farmers, food producers, food artisans, winemakers and community.
Join us on Wednesday, October 13 for a very special 20th Anniversary Dinner. This special edition meal features a multi-course dinner showcasing local seasonal ingredients, created by Chef Rod Butters, with the dishes paired with iconic Okanagan wines as selected by Audrey Surrao. It will be a fun night looking back and celebrating with the community who have been part of this 20 year success story.
Tickets are $210 plus tax and gratuities. All tickets are available online and pre-paid.
Please note that guests will be seated at tables of two, four and six. Tickets are sold as tables. Limited seating available.
We will be strictly adhering to all current Covid-19 safety measures as per Interior Health. If restrictions change, affecting the ability to host this dinner, we reserve the right to cancel the event. A full refund will be provided.